Browser and Operating System options.
Internet Explorer users running on Windows can use the following accessibility options.
We have ensured that the text can be scaled to a large text size.
You can resize the text in Internet Explorer. From the top menu bar:
- Click on View on the menu toolbar (or press Alt and V)
- Click on Text Size (or press Alt and X)
- Choose from one of the five options.
The text size can sometimes be increased more by disabling the text size in Internet Explorer. From the top menu bar:
- Select Tools
- Select Internet Options
- Click on the Accessibility button at the bottom of the panel
- Make sure the 'Ignore font sizes on web pages' option is ticked.
- Press OK
- Press OK
To change the text size in Firefox and Netscape users can press:
- control and + to increase the text size
- control and - to decrease the text size
- control and 0 (zero) to return to normal text size.
Opera users can change the text size by pressing:
- Shift and + to increase the text size and
- Shift and - to decrease the text size.