ACA Annual Conferences & Exhibitions
ACA Annual Conference & Exhibition 2015
Registration is now open for ACA Annual Conference and Exhibition 2015
Following a hugely successful conference in Birmingham which again was sold out, we are delighted to announce that ACA Annual Conference and Exhibition will be held on the 4th and 5th June 2015 at the Hilton Brighton Metropole.
The theme of this year's programme is Combatting Challenges to Continence across the Age Span which will focus on contemporary continence issues affecting people of all ages and their families and the staff who work with them.
There will also be an extensive exhibition which will feature over 50 companies offering new innovative products and practical solutions.
To secure your place at conference please visit the registration website and book today!
The comprehensive programme has been designed based on previous delegate feedback and will tackle contemporary issues affecting those working within continence care. Programme highlights include:
• The Future of Continence Services
• Urology in Transition
• Consent Through The Ages
• Post Natal Bowel and Bladder Dysfunction
• CAUTI Reduction
• IBS and Diet
• Bowel Medication
• Perspective and Managing Long Term Catheter Use
• Supra-pubic Catheters: A Practical Guide
To view the full programme and to register please visit the conference website.
If you are struggling to secure finances to attend the ACA Annual Conference please contact your local ACA Branch to apply for funds. For more information CLICK HERE
There are plenty of opportunities for you to contribute to this year's prorgramme. Have you ever thought about submitting an abstract for a free paper or poster presentation? By presenting your information at conference you are helping to educate and inspire others in your field of expertise and you could potentially win up to £250!
This is your opportunity to be part of conference so simply follow this easy step-by-step submission process. CLICK HERE
Closing date for applications is Monday 6th April 2015.
We hope you can join us on the 4th and 5th June 2015 in Brighton.
NEW - Paediatric Workshop on 4th June 2015
A new addition for 2015 is a Paediatric Workshop entitled Combatting Challenges in Children’s Continence which will take place on Thursday 4th June 2015 at the Hilton Brighton Metropole. This workshop is aimed at a large cohort of school nurses and staff working with young people, and will be discussing toilet training, autism, special needs and quality standards. This workshop will be of particular interest for those of you living and working in the South East please encourage your paediatric colleagues to attend.
• Autism, toileting and behaviour that’s difficult to manage: Susie Franklin, Family Liaison, Inscape House School, The Together Trust
• Solving the toilet training enigma - bladder and bowel problems in children with disabilities: June Rogers MBE, Paediatric Continence Advisor
• Quality standards (NICE) - Bedwetting and constipation: Anne Wright
• Service Improvement – Increasing Throughput & Improving Outcomes: Cath Williams, Business Manager Specialist Services & Specialist Nurse – Continence, North Somerset Community Partnership
Registration for this workshop will open in January 2015
Please can you share this information with your relevant contacts and ensure that they have Thursday 4th June 2015 in their diaries.