What We Do
Joining the ACA
Join the ACA now and receive the first 6 months membership for free
(Terms & conditions apply)
Download an application form for postal applications.
The Chair of the ACA makes a quarterly report of the activities of the ACA. The report highlights the many activities and interests of the ACA and how the business plan and the strategic direction of the ACA are fulfilled.
Commitment To Professional Standards
Not everything is always as it seems and there are many instances where profesional help from your peers will give you exactly what you need.
The ACA through its strong multi-professional membership, its local brances, national and regional conferences and study days will be an asset to you whether you are a continence advisor for your area or someone working in your chosen area with an interest in continence then ACA could well be for you.
The ACA are working towards the following key objectives:
- Represent the interests of our multi-professional membership by communicating effectively, for example, through its newsletter and website.
- Lead educational activity and support research development within the organisation.
- Initiate projects and engage with internal or external groups, organisations or companies; and likewise, contribute to projects that aim to maximize evidence-based continence care.
- Influence UK wide clinical, professional and political developments in the field of continence care policy.
- Promote safe, high quality continence services that reflect UK wide policy developments.