2019 promises to have a diverse array of subjects presented by leaders in the field. We have taken on board feedback from delegates at ACA 2018 in Bournemouth and have spent many hours trying to perfect the programme.
Topics will include:
- Supporting Self Management of Continence: Dr Lisa Kidd (Keynote Speaker)
- Life after Mesh: Karen Guerrero
- Continence as Geriatric Syndrome: Vicky Morris
- Promoting Continence into the Use of Technology: Peter Culmer
- Benefits of Clinical Nurse Specialists: Debbie Gordon
- Cauti and Sepsis Management: Lesley Shepherd
- Reducing DNA Rates - Professor Phil Reed
- New Urodynamics Guidelines
- A paediatric programme running in parallel on Monday 10th June
- A care home programme running in parallel on Tuesday 11th June
A full programme will be available online shortly.
Please note: The programme is subject to change and amendments can be made at any time. This includes timings, topics and speakers.