2019 promises to have a diverse array of subjects presented by leaders in the field. We have taken on board feedback from delegates at ACA 2018 in Bournemouth and have spent many hours trying to perfect the programme.
Topics will include:
- Supporting Self Management of Continence: Dr Lisa Kidd (Keynote Speaker)
- Management of Mesh Complications: Dr. Karen Guerrero
- Continence as Geriatric Syndrome: Dr. Vikky Morris
- Promoting Continence into the Use of Technology: Peter Culmer
- Benefits of Clinical Nurse Specialists: Debbie Gordon
- CAUTI and Sepsis Management: Lesley Shepherd
- Supporting Patient Attendance for Pelvic Floor Muscle Training’ - Professor Phil Reed
- 'I've Had a Stroke- Are You Taking the Pee?’ - Phillip Collis
- New Catheter and Catheter Passport Guidance’ - Sharon Holroyd
- Cradle to the Grave - Dr. Julian Spinks
- A Paediatric programme running in parallel on Monday 10th June
- A Care Home programme running in parallel on Tuesday 11th June
A full programme is available by clicking here .
Please note: The programme is subject to change and amendments can be made at any time. This includes timings, topics and speakers.