The Association for Continence Advice (ACA) is the association to join for any continence professionals wishing to get the most out of professional development, skill sharing with peers and inter-disciplinary continence professionals, networking and educational opportunities through our regular newsletters, annual conference, study days, local branches, awards, and through our website and members only areas.
Paying by Direct Debit
Paying for your ACA membership has never been easier with our online Direct Debit form. Once you have completed our online registration form above ( "Join us TODAY - go to our online joining form" button ), simply click on the Direct Debit link above to set up your ACA membership Direct Debit. It only takes a minute or two, there is no need to post anything, it is securely hosted by Go Cardless, you will receive notification before payments are made, and you can view you payment history online, or cancel your Direct Debit at any time.
- Full member: £50.00
Open to qualified health or allied care professionals
- Associate member: £40.00
Open to individuals working in continence care and students with no recognised professional health care of allied care qualification
- Group member: £150.00 - For those wishing to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Only available through nominated representative, statutory authorities, nursing homes and voluntary organisations
- Retired member: £22.50
- Overseas member
- Full: £60.00
- Associate: £50.00
Please approach any of your work colleagues who are not already members and ask them if they would like to become members of the Association for Continence Advice.
By downloading the recruitment flyer, you will be able to outline to your colleagues exactly why they should join this growing association.
Click here to download the Recruitment Flyer - This is currently being updated and will be added back onto the website in due course
Current members will receive 15 points which can be redeemed against a variety of items.
Your assistance in recruiting new members is vital in building a stronger and more effective association.
- Premier UK multi-professional organisation in the field of continence
- Automatic membership of an ACA Branch
- Peer group support
- Collaborative working
- Accepted nationally and internationally as a membership organisation
- Members forum - ask the experts and other members on clinical issues you may have
- Active involvement in continence related research
- Provider of education and information
- Annual National Conference
- Study days organised locally
- Comments on professional issues
- Largest UK Conference with continence specific Exhibition and Scientific Programme
- Reduced cost of conference for members
- Written/oral and poster presentations from a variety of professions
- Worldwide examples of good practice
- In touch with latest products, developments, technological advances UK/World via Exhibition
- ACA Quarterly newsletter with news, branch information, DH statements/policy
- Clinical Practice guidance
- ACA Members Directory
- Clinical updates
- Dorothy Mandelstam Award
- Research Network, support and information for those undertaking research
- The services of research, educational, medical and paediatric advisors
- A responsive staffed office that administers the Association
- Executive committee
- Branch committees
- Access to government departments
- Works with government review groups and a range of other bodies to inform decision makers
- Helps to ensure high quality of service and products used in continence services
- Corporate support and information