As part of World Continence Week, Nursing Times will be hosting a series of five, FREE webinars from the 21 - 25 June, supported by an educational grant from Essity.
Aimed at nurses and healthcare professionals involved in providing continence care, the series will help nurses develop their practice and improve the quality of continence care which is an essential skill. In this series of five webinars, hosted by Eileen Shepherd, clinical editor, Nursing Times, our expert contributors will explore the following key principles of continence care:
• Assessment of bladder function and the continence pathway
• Management of bowel incontinence
• Assessment and management of continence problems in acute care
• Incontinence associated dermatitis
• Continence care at end of life
CLICK HERE for free registration